Monday, May 12, 2014

A Classic Disneyland Treat: Dole Whip

One of my all-time favorite things to eat a Disneyland is the Dole Whip. I know I'm not alone since there is usually a very long line of people waiting in Adventureland for the delicious pineapple soft-serve.

Dole Whip is dished up at the Tiki Juice Bar, right at the entrance to Adventureland in front of the Enchanted Tiki Room. 
I love all the tiki decor there. The show inside the Tiki Room is cute. I think everyone should go to see it at least once. On a hot day, this is a nice, cool respite from the heat.
Here is the menu at the juice bar. 

This is the Dole Whip. It tastes like a pineapple-flavored sorbet. From what I understand, it is dairy-free and vegan.
While this is my favorite, I've also enjoyed the Dole Whip Float. The float is a cup of pineapple juice with this soft-serve floating on top. I like that the float comes with a little umbrella and cherry on top. You can see a picture here.
Coming here makes me miss Hawaii a little bit, but I get over it quickly because I'm at Disneyland. Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment