Monday, June 24, 2013

Safari Skewer at Bengal Barbecue

Last week, I took a short trip to Disneyland. I needed to get my dose of the magic and, of course, some delicious food. I decided to try some things I had never eaten before. I have been to Disneyland many times, but I can always seem to find something new to see, do, or eat.
First, I went to Bengal Barbecue. I had heard that the bacon wrapped asparagus was really good, so I wanted to taste it for myself. It has bacon, so it has to be good, right? 
The Safari Skewer, as it is called on the menu, is one of a few different skewers served at this stand. I just wanted a snack, so this was the only thing I ordered this time. This skewer costs just $3.89. I also got a free small cup of water (Tip: quick-service restaurants will give you small cups of ice water for free). 
There are a few tables around Bengal Barbecue that were taken, so I headed to Aladdin's Oasis. It is a nice, quiet spot nearby with tables and chairs to sit, eat, and relax. This also happens to be where the Aladdin, Jasmine, and sometimes Genie characters appear for meet and greets. It's a little hidden place away from the hustle and bustle of Adventureland. I highly recommend it on a very busy day.
Once I finally sat down and started eating, I devoured this. The asparagus was cooked, but still crisp. And bacon just makes everything taste better. I loved the smoky, barbecue flavor. I will definitely be getting this one again.

Later that night, I also had a very tasty dinner. Check back for my next post to see where I dined.

No comments:

Post a Comment