Thursday, September 4, 2014

Raising Money for CHOC

Next month, I will be participating in the Children's Hospital of Orange County's annual Walk in the Park at Disneyland. The CHOC Walk is a 5K walk to raise funds for the medical care of children at the non-profit hospital.
CHOC is known for being one of the best places to provide healthcare to children no matter what their family's ability to pay is. I have a friend whose son is treated at Children's Hospital Los Angeles. He has a genetic mutation that causes him to have seizures and has to often be rushed there for treatment. 
Even though this fundraiser is for the Orange County location, I felt compelled to join a team and help raise funds so that more kids can receive quality care. I would love if you can help me in my fundraising efforts. My goal is to raise $100. As little as a $5 donation can make a difference. Here is the link to my fundraising page. I would truly appreciate any help you can give. I'm looking forward to the CHOC Walk on October 12th. Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment