Thursday, August 10, 2017

Disneyland S'mores Churro

Happy National S'mores Day! What better way to celebrate than with this sweet treat. Disneyland recently added the s'mores churro to the churro cart in Critter Country as part of the "Fantasmic!"-inspired eats and sweets offered in the park. With my love of s'mores, I had to try it out on my most recent trip to Disneyland. 
I knew I found where this churro was when I saw the line in front of the cart. 
 The s'mores churro is a dollar more than the regular churros, but I would say it's worth the $5.50 since it does have the chocolate and marshmallow dipping sauce. 
 It's hard to tell from the photo, but the churro is rolled in crushed graham cracker.
 Since the graham cracker churro is not as sweet as a regular churro, the chocolate marshmallow dipping sauce is the perfect addition. The warm churro with the gooey sauce is a delicious treat you must try if you are a s'mores fan.
If you will be going to Disneyland soon, check this item out. It hasn't been announced how long it will be available, so get it while you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment